The Original

The Original
The Original Mini by Mary!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Head Scarves

It’s just me again, wanting to keep you informed on the latest development. I just added a small accessory to the mini skirts. I completed several head scarves tonight and I wanted to share them with you! Head Scarves are the perfect accessory ☺ They are great to throw on when you need to spice up your outfit a bit, they are great to make a look more casual or formal (depending on what you want) and they are a great way to pull your look together as one piece. I know I call them head scarves because that is the main function for them but you can also wear these “Head Scarves” as a belt, as a scarf around your neck, or tie it on to your handbag as a pretty bow. It all depends on what YOU prefer. They too are very versatile and can be worn with practically anything. As you may know, bright pastels are what’s hot this summer so I have a few vibrant head scarves coming your way! The Head Scarves are being sold for $8.00 each or two for $14.00. Grab a few and add them to your spring/summer wardrobe :)
Love Ya,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment