The Original

The Original
The Original Mini by Mary!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Hey Ladies!
Long time no talk! I have been extremely busy with school and family that I haven’t had much time to update my blog, so let me take the time now to fill you in on a few things that are going on with Minis by Mary. Recently, my business cards have come in the mail!! I know it, so exciting! I love them and I think you will too! I’m putting two business cards in each package one for the customer to keep and one for them to pass on to a friend. Also, I’m ordering tags now to sew on the inside back side of the skirts. I think this will be the finishing touch. AND I’ve been having lots of ladies ask me if I can make my minis longer so they can wear them to work. I’m thinking about actually making one in a longer length soon to see what it looks like before I definitely say yes, but I think it’s a great idea! Now, ladies, some other news….my skirts are now put out in a few hair salons. Cache in Guilderland and soon in Karizma’s in Rotterdam. Shout out to Mrs. Aviza for letting my display them in her salon Cache! Thank you Mrs. Aviza you are the best, and thank you for all your advice!! I’m planning on going home this weekend to meet with other salons too, to see what they think. You may be asking yourself, why salons? Well I want to one day display them in cute boutiques and eventually open my own store but right now, I need to work on putting my name out there and see whether or not random people love them and want them! So I thought this was a good way to start. If anybody knows of other salons that might be interested give me a holler. On another note, I am now looking into starting my own website! I have made some phone calls and contacted some people as far as creating a website and getting a photographer lined up! I’m not going to get my hopes up yet but I hope my website will be up and running by May. I know, that seems so far away but its a lot of work and I have to keep my focus on my school work too. It’s tough to balance everything especially when all I want to do is work on my minis! AHHHH so much to do, so little time! Okay well ill be posting new pics probably this weekend so keep on checking out Minis by Mary!
Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment