The Original

The Original
The Original Mini by Mary!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mini Madness :)


Hey Ladies!  
This mini skirt adventure of mine gives new meaning to supply and demand. I’m so happy my marketing classes are finally paying off lol. I can’t believe how well this is taking off and I am so excited to meet everyone’s request. I’m so happy you ladies are loving my minis! I went home this past weekend and made about 10 more skirts. However, I wasn’t thinking before I sold them and forgot to take pictures of them for my blog. But no worries, I will take pictures of my next bunch and post them on here.  Also, I’m on the look out to get a real website going so I can start taking orders right from online. Some other great news, I just ordered my first bunch of business cards thanks to vistaprint.com and their great designs!!  I’m so excited to get things rolling. I truly, truly appreciate all the support I’m getting from my friends, family and extended friends. As, spring is approaching new fabrics are arriving so be on the look out for new picture posts coming up early next week! 
Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment